for christmas i want happy lesbians in media
iamjessicagomes Lady of the night @shaym 🇫🇷 #pouritup
all i’ve done in 2013 was become more gay
i have a phd in shipping fictional couples that bring me nothing but pain
Anonymous asked: What's so bad about periods
- Blood comes out of your vagina for anywhere from 3-7 days
- That blood you lose can be around 4 tablespoons to a cup
- a cup of blood, vaginal mucus, and endometrial tissue
- You get cramps that will make you cry. You can vomit and/or pass out from them
- You will get horrible mood swings
- You get headaches
- Your breasts hurt so bad sometimes you can’t even touch them
- You get acne everywhere
- Your actual vagina could be sore
- Your feel constantly tired
- You have a constant fear of soaking through your pad/tampon
- You can’t lay a certain way in bed
- You take pill after pill and it still doesn’t help
- You bloat and gain weight
- You might have anemia (iron deficiency) which can not clot your blood causing so much blood loss it’ll be deadly
- You never feel full
- Everything irritates you
- You will cry a lot
- Once you get up in the morning, your center of gravity has shifted and all the blood settling in you during the night will now rush out of you causing you to clench your legs tightly to avoid leaking
- You get made fun of for having a period ?////?/?/
- You’re forced to go to school/work
- You get told that you’re overreacting
but ya know, fixing your dick discreetly in public is bad too
ladywinthrop asked: the fact that Emily Fields couldn't say no to Paige McCullers, that she was brave enough to get up on stage and sing, that Paige McCullers gave her the courage to do that
Dude, Paige has so much swagger in that moment it’s unreal.
"Come on Emily. Take a walk on the wild side."
She just has so much confidence, something that up until that point we hadn’t really seen from Paige. And she’s being fun and silly and a little flirty. Just daring Emily to let loose and sing with abandon… It is so clear why Emily likes this girl and why Emily could and does fall in love with her.
Because this is the moment where Emily just completely falls for Paige, undoubtedly. I mean there were hints before that Emily felt a connection with Paige, but this is it. This is the moment they become something real.
Emily has been searching for Paige, her whole life she’s been waiting for this person. She didn’t know what she looked like, or what she sounded like, for a long time she didn’t even know that it would be a woman, but she’s known who she was looking for. And then suddenly there she is. Paige McCullers. This adorable, awkward, beautiful woman who is in so much pain but is still so perfect is standing right in front of her holding out a microphone saying come on, come and stand on this stage with me, sing with me, lets do something neither of us ever imagined doing. Lets start something epic.
Emily can’t say no to that because she can feel it, and she knows that no matter what happens after, this moment and this night is going to be with her forever.
It’s not hard to see why this happened…
Paige claimed a piece of Emily’s heart that night.
Anonymous asked: Paige and Emily go to school sore after an intense weekend of lovemaking only to be met with the liars interrogation. (I love your little ficlets so much)
Thanks… Here you go….
Joseph Dougherty answers question about Paily screen time.
@PaigeLovesEmily Thanks for taking care of #Paily for us. We are losing hope due to lack of screen time. Why such favoritism to only straights
@KockenLocker…It’s not favoritism, it’s storytelling, which, if it’s going to be any good, can’t be done on a rationing plan…
…We all ache for the characters we love and are desperate when they’re off the stage. Know that they continue to live…
…and love, even when out of sight.